Friday, September 5, 2008

I couldn't do this by myself!

As many of you know, I've experienced a great deal of loss over the last few years.  But I've also gained a lot too, and that's because I have an entire posse of people who have provided tremendous love and support.  I'm a very lucky person because I have wonderful people in my life.  So this entry is the first of many that provides a shout out to the people to whom I owe a great deal of thanks.

First, I honestly don't know what I'd do without
 Robyn and Cindi.  They have allowed me and Higbee to stay with them over the summer, and they will care for my best puppy while I'm at training.  I can't tell you how much comfort I have knowing that Higbee will be loved and cared for while I focus on my yoga (and I'll definitely need to focus!).  I won't have to worry about her at all.
  
Second, Edith and Eckhard have been not only dear friends, but also a second set of parents.  They have provided wonderful guidance, love and support in addition to a comfy and fabulous bedroom in Tiburon.  I'll make you paella any time!

Third, MJW and my Davis gals keep me grounded.  They provide the, "You're crazy, but we believe you can do it" support that I've needed for years (decades?).  My nose still hurts, but my ego is intact.  

Forth, and most importantly, I owe a great deal of thanks to my parents, Jim and Ginny.  They are both gone now, but I do feel their support and love.  And there's no way I could do this wit
hout
 their financial support.  I'm not wasting your money, I will make a difference with it, I promise!  



That's it for now, more thanks later for m
y yogi masters!

No comments: