Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Before and After

Melissa, my buddy from Canada, took some pictures in the studio over the last few weeks and I copied them from her blog, just to give  you an idea how much we sweat over 90 minutes.  

Here we are before class started, Smiley and dry.  












And here we are after class, still smiley, but definitely a lot more wet.  Honestly, if we jumped in the pool, it's unlikely we would be dripping any more than we do after yoga class.  If you had any doubts about how tough this is, hopefully now you can see, this is NOT for wimps!!  




1 comment:

bubblestnk said...

Lucy Goosey, I love you so much! You are such an inspiration and I'm so glad you are my best friend. You go girl and kick ass in the home stretch...I'm so proud of your accomplishments and your tenacity. I know I keep saying that but it is true!